Naturally found in the skin, hyaluronic acid binds and attracts water
to the skin to maintain suppleness and softness. This advanced
serum gives a nourishing boost to ensure skin is adequately
protected. It binds moisture to the skin to help maintain proper
hydration levels, and provides soothing antioxidant compounds to
balance reddened, irritated and sensitive skin.
Correcting is a complete line of cosmeceutical-based formulas that
provide solution-focused, targeted results to address signs of
problematic skin, premature aging and environmental assaults.
- Hyaluronic acid attracts 50 times its weight in water to achieve excellent skin hydration
- Minimizes free radical damage and provides an optimal level
of antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins to the skin
- Improves tolerance to environmental irritations while increasing skin firmness and elasticity
- Restores natural pH balance and acts as a natural moisture
- Beneficial after exfoliation treatments. Oil-free, with a natural
Chamomile Extract: Known to balance and calm skin, this natural botanical extract offers anti-redness properties as it helps to soothe irritated skin.
Bitter Orange, Lavender, Geranium Oils: This unique combination of botanical essences helps to heal, balance and calm.
Algae Extracts: Calming and soothing to sensitive skin, these unique extracts balance skin tone and provide antioxidant protection. A rich source of vitamins and minerals to help nourish premature aging skin.
Apply a small amount daily to cleansed skin. Follow with recommended moisturiser.
30ml – £73
Available from Kerstin Florian spas and from www.kerstinflorian.co.uk