camexpo – taking place on 24-25 September at Olympia, London – is the annual industry event where the whole natural health & wellbeing industry comes together. Discover new ideas, inspiration and advice, and network with like-minded therapists at the natural health event of the year!
Whether you work within sports therapy, massage therapy, nutrition or diet, or in a spa, retreat, salon or fitness club, then camexpo is the event for you. Over two action packed days you will discover new product launches, hundreds of money-saving show-only offers, an extensive CPD-accredited seminar programme, over 200 amazing exhibitors, hands on Taster Workshops, free Keynote seminars, fantastic business advice in the Business Clinic, new products and research in the Demo Theatre, a dedicated Nutrition Theatre & Trail and much, much more.
Over 200 suppliers & brands
camexpo has everything you need to run your successful spa, salon or health club plus a wealth of advice and education for you to advance your business and skills. Here are just some of the products you can source at camexpo; aromatherapy products, beauty supplies & equipment, essential oils, skincare products, health & fitness equipment, massage products, spa & salon equipment, treatment couches, and training & education courses.
camexpo also boasts an incredible seminar programme with over 100 CPD-accredited sessions hosted by world-class industry speakers. The programme includes 47 Taster Workshops that allow you to expand your repertoire with a wealth of therapeutic techniques, including facial treatments, massage, aromatherapy, and sports therapies. Here is just a taste of some of the workshops that are on offer:
- Zone Face Lift: take off 10 years in 12 weeks – Ziggie Bergman
- Aromatherapy blending workshop – Carole Preen
- Pregnancy massage – Meghan Mari
- Beyond sports massage: advanced stretching for all from the athlete to the arthritic client – Meghan Mari
- An introduction to natural facelift massage – Amy Taylor
- Fertility: massage therapy – Clare Blake
- Head, hands and feet: powerful techniques combined with guided visualisation to help recharge, relax and restore – Annalisa Zisman
- The injured athlete: practical tips for assessment and injury management – Cameron Reid
- Massage fusion: advance techniques for the treatment of chronic pain – Rachel Fairweather
- Fertility reflexology workshop – Julie Quinn
- Aromatherapy in pregnancy and childbirth – Denise Tiran
- Deep tissue and sports massage – Meghan Mari
- Advanced therapeutic massage treatments using Dynamic Angular Petrissage (DAP) – Paul Lewis
- Sports massage for newly qualified bodyworkers – Julia Wood
Workshops cost £19.50 each and can be booked at the time of booking your entry ticket. For a full list of speakers or to view the entire seminar programme please visit our website www.camexpo.co.uk.
For The Art of Beauty & Wellbeing readers we are offering a special-priced ticket offer, allowing you to visit the show over both days for only £12 (£25 on the door), saving you over 50%. Simply click here and quote priority code CAMX532 to receive your discounted ticket. (This offer code is only valid until 23rd September.)